There are many great Austin area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you’re thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today’s market. You may also call me at (512) 616-4100 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.
Austin Real Estate Update for Spring 2014
I just wanted to give my clients a brief real estate update for this spring season. The market is really beginning to warm up as we head into the spring and summer where we usually see a flurry of activity. I’m going to briefly go over what’s most important for you as a consumer to know heading into our Austin real estate market.
- The market is red-hot right now. I put two properties on the market last week and I already have 10 offers on one and 11 on the other! After everything was all said and done we also got 2 backup offers on the properties…
- These properties happen to be in Avery Ranch, which is a great community in North Austin.
- However, we’re still seeing multiple offers on affordable & well-priced homes in Cedar Park, Round Rock, and also in Leander.
- We’re even selling homes with multiple offers that are tenant-occupied.
- These multiple offers are allowing us to sell homes far above market value, getting our sellers top dollar almost every time.
- Homes between the 200K to 300K pricing points are experiencing the most activity right now, and that is the sweet spot for our market in Austin.
- Just like last year, inventory is very low, so now is a fantastic time to sell your property. It will get eaten up by buyers in no time if it is affordable and priced well.
We can help with the staging, marketing, and listing of your home. Selling your home in Austin will never be easier, because this market is on fire. My team can sell your home quickly and for top dollar, so do not wait.
Give me a call at (512) 616-4100 or email me at Bob@bobguest.com.